Tuesday, March 27, 2007

March 29 - April 11

Still not 100%, but feeling more like myself. At least enough to be sick of frozen meals and ready to try cooking again. I slipped in ultra easy meals for Sundays and days when I babysit. Actually there are a couple of meals on this that I crave one minute and think sound disgusting the next, so goes pregnancy, so we'll see if we eat everything on this list! Still, I'm looking forward to home cooked food.

29 R – Veggie Delight with Sausage
30 F – Mexican Pork Chops, Broccoli, Tater Tots
31 S – Jambalaya Casserole, Salad
1 U – Turkey Pot Pies, Salad
2 M – L.O. Jambalaya Casserole, etc.
3 T – Crab Cakes, Mushroom Risotto, Carrot Sticks
4 W – Church Dinner
5 R – Roast Chicken, Broccoli, Sweet Potato, Corn on the Cob
6 F – Black Bean Chicken Tacos, Salad
7 S – Rob’s Random Request
8 U – Frozen Pizza, Salad
9 M – Meatloaf, Mashed Sweet Potatoes, Corn on the Cob
10 T – Beef Taco Skillet, Salad
11 W – Church Dinner

It seems like at least once every couple of weeks, Rob has a random desire for food I never dreamed of putting on the meal plan, so I figured it into the equation and he can pick whatever he fancies (within reason) that day.

No comments: