Monday, November 09, 2009

November 10-16, 2009

Will we ever have the Rhubarb Cornbread Stuffing? I guess only time will tell. I moved it to an early position this week so it's not as likely to get bumped!

10 T – Spaghetti, Salad, Rolls
11 W – Creamy Mushroom Chicken, Egg Noodles, Green Peas
12 R – (Mako's Birthday)Beans and Dogs, Dog Biscuits, Carrots
13 F – Roast Chicken, Rhubarb Cornbread Stuffing, Corn, Carrots
14 S – Campfire Ham & Bean Soup, Cornbread
15 U – Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Tomato Soup
16 M – Picadillo, Rice, Black Beans, Plantains

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how do you organize your recipes? Do you have a folder on the computer?

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Hmm, I'm not sure what you mean! I don't really have the recipes organized when I plan a meal plan. I usually do an inventory check to see what I have on hand and make the first few meal decisions based on that. Then I thumb through a cookbook or a magazine or online at Taste of Home or look back on old meal plans. I fill in the blanks with cheap and easy things like spaghetti or grilled cheese sandwiches.

Most of the recipes I use come from Taste of Home - so that's all organized for me :)