Thursday, February 13, 2014

February Eatz

I am not sure what we ate in January!  I tried to keep things as simple as possible because thinking about food and looking at cookbooks was just too much for me!  Now that I am able to think about food again, I was glad to have a meal plan to lean on.  I've decided that cost and nutrition aside - the most appealing recipes right now are the ones that generate the least number of dirty dishes!

Weeks 1 & 3
W - Chicken with Curry Sour Cream Sauce, Rice, Broccoil
R - Spaghetti, Salad, Rolls
F - Ham, Home Fries, Peas
S - Cajun Shrimp, Grits, Broccoli
U - BBQ Apple Pork, Baked Beans, Cucumber Salad
M - Meatballs over Egg Noodles, Peas
T - Skillet Cassoulet, Bread

Weeks 2 & 4
W - Mediterranean Chicken with Lemon, Broccoli
R - Tacos, Refried Beans
F - Fried Rice, Dumplings
S - Pizza, Salad
U - Hodge Podge Soup, Crackers
M - Pork Marsala, Egg Noodles, Carrots
T - Red Beans and Rice, Carrots

No comments: