Thursday, March 17, 2016

March 10-16, 2016

for Meredith

R - Cajun Red Beans and Rice with Smoked Turkey Sausage
F - Grilled Chicken Thighs, Baked Potatoes, Peas
S - Tacos, Refried Beans, Spanish Rice
U - Roast Beef with Root Vegetables, Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
M - Thai Red Curry with Vegetable, Rice, Egg Rolls
T - Roast Pork Loin, Sauerkraut, Dumplings, Green Beans
W - Asian Inspired Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Slaw, Tater Tots, Vegetable Sticks


I have to say that being one of those people who prefer chocolate desserts, the coconut cake was extremely good and the 7 minute frosting seemed like a magic trick.  I made it for my dad's birthday because someone somewhere along the way said my Nanny used to make him a coconut cake.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Your sweet Nanny! I'll bet he really appreciated it. Thanks for posting your meal plan. I will do the same.