Tuesday, February 06, 2007

February 9-22, 2007

9 F - Thai Style Brisket, Rice
10 S - L.O. Brisket
11 U - L.O. Brisket
12 M - Spicy Mac and Cheese, Carrots, Broccoli
13 T - Potstickers, Egg Rolls
14 W - Church Dinner
15 R - Tacos, Refried Beans, Salad
16 F - L.O. Tacos, etc.
17 S - out of town
18 U - out of town
19 M - out of town
20 T - Parmesan Chicken, Twice Baked Potatoes, Salad
21 W - Church Dinner
22 R - L.O. Potstickers, Egg Rolls

Yeah! Lots of leftovers, means less work for me! I'm excited about making brisket, I've never tried it, but Taste of Home magazine had several very tempting brisket recipes in their latest issue. Curious about Spicy Mac and Cheese, all it is is mac with some salsa. Rob's not crazy about meatless meals, but he'll be in Cape Cod that night. Oh and impressed by my egg rolls? Don't be - I'm buying frozen!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How was the brisket? I'm planning on making the Parmesan chicken this week. I'll let you know how it goes!

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

The brisket was fabulous - I'm going to post the recipe.