Saturday, February 24, 2007

A Little Hiatus

I won't be posting a new meal plan for a couple of weeks. Because of my nausea and general distain for most foods right now (see my other blog for more details), thinking about meal plans is a sort of disgusting thing to do right now. Rob and Caleb will be at the mercy of my whims I guess. Also in a week we'll be at Disney for a week. I'll get back to regular when I get back to my old self...or new self, depending on how you look at it.

In case your curious about my cravings, when I was pregnant with Caleb I craved sour Skittles with an incredible intensity. I haven't craved them yet, but I have been overwhelmed with desire for crispy chicken sandwiches - with mayonaise. And earlier today I really wanted grits, which I made for myself and they were fabulous. I may eat some more for dinner.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You keep grits in the house? Such a true southern thing to do. I can't seem to like them too much.

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Maybe you should make them with milk instead of water, it really makes a difference when it comes to creaminess.