Sunday, October 12, 2008

October 14-28, 2008

14 T – Out
15 W – Ham and Broccoli Bake
16 R – Greek Garlic Chicken , Couscous, Salad
17 F - Lentil Soup with Turkey Bacon, Peppers, and Herbs, Crescent Rolls
18 S – Fiesta Chicken Chowder , Yeast Rolls
19 U – Pizza, Salad
20 M – Saucy Broccoli Beef Bake, Glazed Carrots – Annalise’s Birthday Cake!
21 T – Tasty Salmon Casserole, Salad
22 W – Monterey Chicken, Baked Beans, Biscuits
23 R – Cajun Style Pot Roast, Rice, Green Beans
24 F – Chicken and Yellow Rice, Broccolini
25 S - Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes
26 U - Chicken Curry, Rice
27 M – Brined Grilled Pork Chops , Cranberry Cornbread Stuffing, Green Beans
28 T – Chicken Alfredo Lasagna, Salad

4 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like a great list of meals! Let me know how it turns out.

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Notice we're having chicken pretty much every other day! I have so much now! Some of the recipes are for boneless breasts, but I will just use the same spices and cook it longer.

Unknown said...

yeah.. you got a great deal on chicken. I'm wondering... do you think it would be worth posting my meal plan in case anyone wants recipes? I don't have links to all my recipes though. Maybe I'll just post the ones that are good or something.

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

I think it would be a good idea. I'm sure people who are cooking for family members with diet restrictions would love to run across a meal plan like that. (I'm curious too!)