Sunday, December 07, 2008

December 9 - December 22, 2008

9 T – Chop Suey (GHIAC 192)
10 W – Dinner at Flora and Ella’s
11 R – Cookout in Ft Myers
12 F – Fish Sticks, Tater Tots, Carrots
13 S – Rob & Leah’s Christmas Clambake!
14 U – Spaghetti, Corn, Garlic Bread
15 M – Swiss Chicken and Noodles, Little Green Peas
16 T – Skillet Hash (BC 241), Salad
17 W – Grilled Chicken, Black Beans and Rice, Carrots
18 R – Rob’s Folks – Mystery Meal!
19 F – Rob’s Folks –
20 S – Mexican Beef and Beans Casserole (BC 239), Corn
21 U – Pizza, Salad
22 M – On the Road to Arkansas!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

you like chop suey?

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

I know it looks like we eat it all the time! Actually what happened was I bought the meat for it about 3 weeks ago and froze it for 2 meal plans back, but hadn't bought the things I need fresh to make it. It got pushed back on that meal plan and I put it on the next meal plan, but forgot to look up what it needed fresh for that grocery list, so it go pushed to this meal plan, I think we really will eat it tonight!

Unknown said...

all righty then... well...tell me how it is ok?

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

It was good - Caleb said, "I like this dinner!" And he must have because he cleaned his plate! Something he doesn't do that often these days.

Unknown said...

how was the clambake?

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

It was a lot of fun! I'm going to post some pictures on Mean Puppies, but I have been so busy! Maybe tonight.