Thursday, May 01, 2008

May 1-13, 2008

Technically not a full 2 weeks, but we already passed 30 W....

1 R – Asian Chicken Noodle Bowls
2 F – Barley Vegetable Beef Soup (BC 473), Garlic Bread
3 S – Crab Cakes with Lime Sauce, Salad
4 U – Pizza, Salad
5 M – Rotisserie Chicken Ragout
6 T – Tacos, Refried Beans, Salad
7 W – L.O. Tacos
8 R – Calypso Chicken with Island Peas and Rice
9 F – Fill in the Blank (Rob has a conference, we'll probably go to McDonalds...)
10 S – Mushroom Fried Steaks, Micro Scalloped Potatoes, Broccoli
11 U – Basalmic Chicken with White Beans and Spinach (RR 78)
12 M – Spaghetti, Salad, Garlic Bread
13 T – Greek Style Supper, Garlic Sesame Pita Chips

2 comments:

Unknown said...

for some reason crab cakes with lime sauce sounds good to me right now. :) By the way, how was the Moroccan stew?

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

I love crab cakes! I can't believe it's been so long since I made them.

Hmm, the Moroccan stew, we didn't actually have it yet. I didn't add it to this meal play, but I think I still have all the ingredients on hand. I'll let you know when I get to it! :)