Wednesday, July 30, 2008

How To: Make a Giant Cinnamon Roll

Nothing says "Good Morining!" like a GIANT cinnamon roll!

To make a giant cinnamon roll the easy way, you need a roll of "counter-whop" cinnamon rolls. Set one roll in the middle of the pan. Unroll 3 rolls* and starting where the first roll ends, add on the 2nd, then 3rd and then 4th rolls. Bake according to package directions (my package said to cook them longer if they are all bunched up rather than spread out on the pan, so that's the time I cooked them for.) Ice with half of the icing for the roll.

*It used to be that only store brand cinnamon rolls were simply cinnamon studded buns cut into circles, but I bought PILLSBURY and they are now only cut into cirles and STAMPED with circles to APPEAR to be rolls, when they are not! I cut mine into spirals using my kitchen shears, which was perfectly easy, but I really had higher expectations for Pillsbury.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! that's one big cinnamon roll... yum. do you remember that monkey bread you brought to camp? yum

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Mmm, monkey bread...I need to make that with Caleb sometime! :)