Sunday, September 20, 2009

September 22 - October 5, 2009

Back to the 2-weekers, and lotsa links this time. Most of them link to Taste of Home, so if there is a recipe you'd like to have and it is "subscriber only", let me know and I will email it to you.

T 22 – Wild Rice Chicken Dinner
W 23 – Kids’ Favorite Chili, Corn Muffins, Potato Salad
R 24 – Chili Dogs, Baked Beans, Carrot Sticks
F 25 – Veggie Beef Casserole
S 26 –Black Bean Burgers, Broccolini
U 27 – New Orleans Style Chicken
M 28 – Stuffed Pork Chops, Spicy Sweet Potatoes, Steamed Peas & Carrots
T 29 – Broiled Fish, Garden Medley, Mary Poppins Rolls
W 30 – Harvest Ham Steak, mashed potatoes, broccoli
R 1 - Vegetable Delight (A throwback from Rob's bachelor days)
F 2 - Teriyaki Mushroom Chicken, Corn, Zippy Potato Chunks
S 3 - Tomato Basil Orzo Soup, Asiago Bread
U 4 – Spaghetti Casserole
M 5 – Ham & Cheese Pizzas, Salad

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how was the black bean burger?

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

We haven't had them, I had to rearrange the plan because of forgotten ingredients! I am not sure if I am going to make them this time, Rob wasn't crazy about several of the meals I made last week, so I'm going to switch things up to include some meals I know he'll like.