Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March 16-22, 2010

16 T – SW Spaghetti, Salad
17 W – Foil Packet Dinners
18 R – Vegetable Lasagna, Mary Poppins Rolls
19 F – Chicken with Cherry Sauce, Potatoes, Carrots
20 S – Homemade Pizza, Salad
21 U – Maryland Crab Cakes, Broccoli, Corn
22 M – Broiled Mojo Chicken, Black Beans, Rice, Yellow Sauce

It's St. Patrick's Day and we had foil packets for dinner, very much unlike a certain St. Patrick's Day several years ago where Meredith and I had a totally green meal, I do have a picture somewhere, but it's not digital :)

And just a note about the Mojo Chicken, I have been using the bottled Badia brand mojo marinade and it is pretty accurate for Pollo Tropical, but I forgot to get it, so I am going to look for a homemade substitute.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought of that meal today too!